Thursday, September 26, 2013

Back to the blogging

Hi! Here is a little call out, a testing-1-2-3, anyone there? :) Its been a long, long time since I blogged. Basically when we had Alex I felt so over whelmed as a first time Mum and when I started sewing again, I had to make big sacrifices in order to cope. So the blogging had to be put on hold.
I am still super busy, but lately have been feeling the urge to write again! SO here I am, and I hope I am not alone here. Lol!
So please, give me a little *wave* if you're there. :)
For anyone new stumbling across this here my blog, it used to be about organising. Then I had my son, and lost almost all of my organising abilities Hehehe ;-) I'm sure some of you can relate.
So in a nut shell, since I last blogged in 2012, I have been keeping super busy with my small business bluebell alexander, which I run predominantly from facebook. Lately I have been trying to break away from facebook though. Its so great for keeping in touch with friends, and networking, and meeting really awesome new people who share my interests. But I can spend so much time on there, and surely a lot of that time could be better spent!! Also facebook is making things more and more difficult for small business owners. I'm sure some of you have fb business pages, and know what I am talking about here. Posts not getting seen, especially photos, and then the there's the constant threat of having to spend money to get noticed.
I have recently opened up a MadeIt store, we'll see how it goes. I am also working towards real life markets, in our local area, which I am planning with a crafty Mum friend of mine. We will share a stall. I'm so looking forward to selling my clothes in a different environment, where I actually get to meet my customers, have a chat, and even possibly meet the little ones who may be wearing my creations. (By the way, I make clothes for babies and kids, from vintage and new fabrics).
So, I've broken the ice, I've done my first post in over a year. Wow, I'm proud of myself! I'm juggling running a household, an extremely energetic toddler who my whole heart just bursts with love for, I have recently started working part time, and I run my small business designing, sewing and selling childrens clothing. Oh and did I mention I'm also planning to go back to uni next yer ;-) Lol!
Xx Sarndra

10 comments:

  1. Hi lovely.

    I have been following along since you started this blog and have two of your skirts ;) Life is full and exciting for you at present. Good luck with it all!

    Hugs


    Kimmie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimmie! Thankyou that's so nice to hear! :) I hope you are enjoying the skirts and thankyou for following my blog and fb page :) Xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi ***waves*** I have popped back a few times to see if you had posted and then today,There you are! Sounds like life is busy and fuffilling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! :) Thankyou for checking back and its nice to see you :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Hello I haven't forgotten you. Welcome back to blogland!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda!! You'll be pleased to hear I am now working in a fabrics and quilting store :) Thankyou for the welcome Xxx

      Delete
  4. waving! Welcome back.............

    ReplyDelete